Grades K – 4
Experience 10 acres of wide-open farm fields in New York City when you visit our 200 year old farm, still productive today. Historic Richmond Town's Decker Farm is the classic family farm with its original buildings and fields. Students can step back to a time when rural and agricultural life was woven into everyday life. Students try children's chores of early America; dig like a colonial farmer, plant seeds, ride on a hay wagon and pick a pumpkin to take home.
On-site tent space available for lunch. Limited space. This workshop sells out very quickly. Reserve early.
· Visit a 200 year old farm that's still productive today
· Dig like a colonial farmer and plant seeds
· Ride on a hay wagon
· Sample children's chores of early America
· Pick a pumpkin to take home
· Experience 10 acres of wide-open farm fields in NYC
· On-site tent space available for lunch