Can’t wait for Halloween? Neither can we! Trick-or-treat at New York City’s most complete historic village
Can’t wait for Halloween? Neither can we! Trick-or-treat at New York City’s most complete historic village. Bring the kids (in costume, of course!) for some Halloween fun—and recapture your own childhood, too! Bob for apples, jump in the hay, and make an historic craft to add to your bag of fall goodies! Costumed interpreters and crisp fall air, all set against the backdrop of Historic Richmond Town’s main village site. This year’s event will include fabulous food trucks, live music performances by Deep Grass and Historic Richmond Town’s dear friends, The Wahoo Skiffle Crazies, a magic show, melty-delicious s’mores at the Tavern Terrace fire pit, and a costume parade!
In the nostalgic spirit of an old-fashioned community Halloween, visitors will enjoy a safe, fun trick-or-treating experience, while visiting such historic structures as the Third County Courthouse, the County Clerk and Surrogate’s Office, the Stephens House and General Store, and the Guyon-Lake-Tysen farmhouse.
Schedule of Events:
- 3:30-6:00: Trick or Treat Package: For $12 p/ trick-or-treater, trick-or-treat through our historic village, bob for apples and make a kid's craft to take home! Limited Availability.
- 3:30-9:00: Food Trucks and Games of Chance
- 5:00: Children's Costume Parade
- 6:30: Rogue's Magic Show
- 6:45: Performance by The Wahoo Skiffle Crazies
- 8:00: Performance by Allie Dunn ft. The Low Rollers