Journeay Privy #29
This privy (outhouse) was built about 1865. It presently stands on the brick foundation of the original Stephens-Black House privy, behind the house and store at the corner of Center Street and Court Place. It is a small wood frame structure with a window on one side and two seats. It was moved to this site in 1970 from the property of the Journeay House on Amboy Road in Richmond Valley.